Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bundle of the Month

Hello hello!!!!

So excited to show you February's Bundle of The Month....PRETTY IN PINK. This is the month of love and friendship, and I want to express that in the most adorable of colors...Pink ♥ For this bundle, I used:
Heartland, SummerLove, Dare, Essentials II, Rapture, NouvElle and Carnaby St fabrics, how awesome is that?! I carefully curated these prints to match the Pretty in Pink theme that I have going on for February. 


How cute?!  I must say....I LOVE PINK and this is by far my favorite Bundle of the Month color combination, I now it is just the second one, but I love it! If you want to enter the giveaway, fill the form below by answering this question...."What would you make with this bundle?" I know what I would make.....place mats, napkins, table cloth....everything perfect for an adorable Valentine's Day Dinner, don't you agree? 


Enter Giveaway!

*by entering the giveaway you are automatically subscribed to  my email list...Don't worry, I don't spam!  
 
* indicates required










2 comments:

10